Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Scariest Picture Ever

This may be one of the scariest photographs ever:



From left to right: Stephen Bennet, "former homosexual" of the evangelical christian, SBMinistries; Mrs. Bennet (I'm not sure exactly what to say about her, except that I am very, very frightened of her.); Beverly LaHaye, Founder of Concerned Women of America; and Tim LaHaye, co-author of the "Left Behind" Series of fiction books, which have been partially adapted to the big screen starring Kirk Cameron.

*photo viewing and link clicking must be done at your own risk.

5 comments:

Desiree said...

The guy on the right looks like he has dead hookers under his bead.

That One Girl... said...

Even scarier than this one?

j-bone said...

Oh my God!
i almost lost it.
This is all I can say.

garth2 said...

here you go

http://atheistrevolution.blogspot.com/2007/10/ode-to-tony.html

garth2 said...

jerm has disappeared! where is the jerm? I cannot find him. Is he under this text box? No! that is not jerm. now there is peanut butter and jelly on my monitor.